Friday, July 13, 2007

Similar to the bigger sister...

So. Sometimes I am pretty shocked - I sound like me older sister!

I haven't seen her for months ago. Last time at the funeral of my grandmother (very sad, but she died of cancer, so she was really happy, in the end, when she was allowed to go). So, after all the sad stuff, we sat together (like we do it in Switzerland) und eat something. But - not all, my sister never eat. I know her now for over 30 years and half of that time she spend not eating. With protest in her small face and cold grey eyes (I never saw a human being with this kind of eyes!), she looks from her high horse to the rank and file (where usually ME is creeping around!) and doesn't eat.

Well, that's not the matter, I was worrying about, not at all, because I - I eat. With delight and the same satisfaction I cook. No, sometimes I use words and the timbre, that let me pause for a moment and eavedrop inside of me. Could it be possible, I have parts of my sister keeping deep inside and won't let them out?

(strange, yes, but today, it's Friday 13th *huhu* :-))) ).

Ah, latest: My face, by the way, is already like new. Sometimes :-) (but I didn't lost my humour, not at all!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home