Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines Day - the latest

Yesterday, just droping from outside into the living room, I heard the voice of the reign saying: "Just put off your clothes - immediately!" Hey - it's valentines day, what did you expect!

By peeling off my clothes, he came down to the ground floor and said: " You're over and over covered with long horse hairs- I've cleaned up the living room and I didn't enjoy that.." He wents to the kitchen.

Oh.

Was there someting about valentine's day? Ahm.

And yes - I am a passionate horse owner.

The essential of that story:

Spring is coming!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Ironic complains about...

Ha ha - have you ever lived together with someone for over 6 years?

So - you then you can imagine, WHAT happened..if you didn't..let your phantasie play! (and all that would not have happened)

:-)

8:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home