Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Talking about valentines day

So - yesterday late in the night, I read my other-opinion-Thing and yes, doc-t, you're right! We gotta start a movement against ordered Be-in-Love-Days.

I'm glad to live in little, contemplative Switzerland, because here is no need to be in love, ordered by the government. It's all because of the influence of the United States. I'm sorry, doc-t, but it seems to be like that - when I was a child, no one spend a thougth about valentines day (except my parents, because my second first name is - Yeaaaaah - Valentina! I'm loving it!) and in all that globalisation stuff, we are now used to celebrate that official day of loving couples.

So - I fight for staying home and having great sex :-)

And - especially für doc-t..I forgot, that there is someting else than the european continent. And that's why I post now the link of Mr B - just surf there, doc-t . I hope, you don't fall beside your desk (or beside where ever you usually read my posts) - he's hopeless romantic and not that kind of guy women normally have a crush on..(I apologize if you fall down..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home